Posted: Nov 06, 2019
(CAMPBELLSVILLE, Ky.) — The Thomas More University women's volleyball team extended its winning streak to 10 with a 3-0 sweep at Campbellsville University on Wednesday night (November 6, 2019).
- Thomas More, which received votes in the latest NAIA Top 25 poll, won by the scores of 25-20, 25-17, 25-22.
- The Saints improved to 22-6 overall and 13-2 in Mid-South Conference play.
- Campbellsville dropped to 16-16 overall and 4-11 in the Mid-South.
- Senior Jenna Mummert (Batavia, Ohio/Clermont Northeastern) led Thomas More's attack with 14 kills with a .522 hitting percentage. Mummert also led the Saints with four total blocks.
- Senior Madison Krumpelman (Crestview Hills, Ky./Holy Cross) added nine kills and 11 digs.
- Sophomore Emily Mohs (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) finished with eight kills.
- Junior defensive specialist Jessica Ginn (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) tallied a team-high 14 digs.
- Sophomore setter Lizzie Schoenfeld (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) led the Saints with 22 assists.
- Junior setter Madison Read (Hebron, Ky./St. Henry) finished with 14 assists.
- Thomas More will wrap up the regular season when they battle No. 10 Lindsey Wilson College (25-5, 13-2) tomorrow night (November 7) at 7 p.m. at the Connor Convocation Center, with the winner claiming the Mid-South Conference regular season championship. It will also be Senior Night for the Saints.