(GEORGETOWN, Ky.) – The Thomas More University women's volleyball team, who received votes in the latest NAIA Coaches' Poll, outlasted Georgetown in five sets tonight (Tuesday, October 8) in a key Mid-South Conference match at Davis-Reid Alumni Gym. The Saints won by the scores of 17-25, 25-22, 25-21, 22-25, 15-12.
- The Saints improved to 12-5 overall and 7-2 in the Mid-South, moving into sole possession of second place.
- The Tigers fell to 13-10 overall and 6-3 in the Mid-South.
- Sophomore outside hitter Emily Mohs (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) had 23 kills with an attack percentage of .315.
- Senior middle hitter Jenna Mummert (Batavia, Ohio/Clermont Northeastern) finished with 20 kills and three aces, and with a .324 attack percentage.
- Senior outside hitter Madison Krumpelman (Crestview Hills, Ky./Holy Cross) had 15 kills and 25 digs.
- Sophomore setter Lizzie Schoenfeld (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) had a team-high 29 assists, adding 13 digs.
- Junior defensive specialist Jessica Ginn (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) led the defense with 27 digs.
- Junior setter Alli Borders (Florence, Ky./Boone County) had 26 assists.
- Thomas More will participate in the Indiana Tech Tournament in Fort Wayne, Ind. over the weekend. The Saints will play two matches on Saturday (October 11), starting with a contest against the hosts Indiana Tech at 2 p.m.