Oct 23, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University women's volleyball team hosts UC Clermont for Senior Day in the Connor Convocation center at 7 p.m. tomorrow night.
- No. 5-ranked, 25-2, Thomas More University takes on the 15-10 University of Cincinnati Clermont Cougars tomorrow night at 7 p.m.
- This is the last regualr season home game and Senior Day for the Saints, honoring Jenna Fessler and Kasey Niesen.
- In the 121 matches and 401 sets played in her career, Fessler has recorded a team high of 903 assists this season, adding to her career total of 4,164.
- She is nearing 1,000 career digs, sitting at 954 currently with 207 this season.
- She has totaled over 100 blocks in her career as a Saint and close to 300 career kills, currently with 285.
- In the 24 matches and 38 sets played in her career, Niesen has recorded 26 digs, eight services aces, and four total attacks.
- This season, she has put up 10 digs, along with one serivce ace, one assist, and one total attack.
- The Thomas More University women's volleyball team comes into today's Senior Day match coming off a 3-1 victory over both Otterbein and Muskingum and on a five game win streak.
- Jenna Mummert and Madison Krumpelman were named ACAA Players of the Week on Tuesday.
- The Saints have recorded 1,468 kills, 1,348 assists, 195 service aces, 1,886 digs, and 212 blocks so far this season.
- TMU is lead by first-year Emily Mohs with 385 kills, sophomore Jessica Ginn with 490 digs, and senior Jenna Fessler with 903 assists.
- The University of Cincinnati Clermont Cougars come into today's match 15-10 overall, coming off a 3-1 loss agianst Welch College.
- Most recently, the Cougars took down PennState DuBois, 3-2, in a come back win.
- UC Clermont, currently on a three-game losing streak, went on two five-game winning streaks this season.
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's women's volleyball social media on Twitter (@ThomasMore_WVB), Instagram (@thomasmore_vb) and Facebook (Thomas More Volleyball).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints hit the road for their final regular season games to Emory & Henry for the Emory National Invitational Tournament, Oct. 26/27.