Oct 20, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University women's volleyball team hits the road to take on Muskingum and Otterbein today at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- No. 5 Thomas More University takes on the 21-3 Muskingum Fighting Muskies at 1 p.m. and the 18-5 Otterbein Cardinals at 3 p.m.
- Thomas More swept Transylvania last night, 3-0, improving to 23-2 overall while the Pioneers drop to 12-10 overall.
- Carlee Lambert led the game with 18 kills on the night, along with four digs and one block.
- Jenna Fessler recorded 46 assists, two kills, six digs, and two blocks.
- Jenna Mummert had the second most kills in the match, putting down 14, along with one service ace, one dig, and two blocks, one solo and one assisted.
- First-year Emily Mohs threw down 12 kills on the night, along with two digs and two blocks, one solo and one assisted.
- Madison Krumpelman led the team with 22 digs, along with one block, two kills, one assist, and two service aces.
- Jessica Ginn and Sara Crooker were tied for second most digs with 19 each.
- Hannah Just added 15 digs of her own to the teams total of 88.
- The Saints had the advantage in kills, 50-36, assists, 47-32, digs, 88-77, service aces, 4-1, and blocks, 11-7.
- The team finished the match hitting .181 to Transy's .123.
- The Fighting Muskies come into today's match 21-3 overall, coming off a 3-1 win against Capital last Saturday.
- Muskingum has recorded 1,165 kills, 1,058 assists, 1,547 digs, and 152 blocks so far this season.
- Brooke Fatheree leads the team with 323 kills.
- Erin Dickinson leads the team with 887 assists.
- The Cardinals come into today's match 18-5 overall, coming off a 3-0 win against Wilmington.
- The Cardinals have recorded 1,088 kills, 1,035 assists, 1,287 digs, and 161 service aces so far this season.
- Hadley Sterett leads the team with 336 kills.
- Andrea Miller holds the team high with 857 assists.
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's women's volleyball social media on Twitter (@ThomasMore_WVB), Instagram (@thomasmore_vb) and Facebook (Thomas More Volleyball).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints return home on Wednesday Oct. 24 for Senior Night as they host UC Clermont in the final regular season home game.