Oct 02, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - No. 7 ranked Thomas More University's women's volleyball team extended its win streak to six tonight as it took down the Cincinnati Christian Eagles, 3-1.
- With the win, the Saints improve to 17-1 overall, while CCU falls to 5-9 overall.
- The Saints won by scores of 25-9, 18-25, 25-16, 25-10.
- Thomas More had the advantage in kills (54-30), assists (49-27), service aces (4-0), and digs (87-72).
- The Saints finished the game hitting .217 on the night to CCU's .019.
- First-year Emily Mohs (Cincinnati, Ohio / Seton) led the game with 15 kills, along with one assist and three digs.
- Junior Madison Krumpelman (Crestview Hills, Ky. / Holy Cross) was a close second in kills, with 15, but led the game in digs with 19, along with one assist, one service ace, and one block.
- Sophomore Jessica Ginn (Cincinnati, Ohio / Seton) and junior Sara Crooker (Williamsburg, Ohio / McNicholas) tied to the second most kills with 14 each.
- Senior Jenna Fessler (Fort Mitchell, Ky. / Beechwood) led the game in assists with 36, along with three kills, one service ace, and 10 digs.
- Junior Alli Borders (Florence, Ky. / Boone County) and Mohs led the game in blocks, recording two each. Borders with two solo blocks and Mohs with one solo and one assist.
- Thomas More continues its three-game home stand, hosting Franklin on Oct. 4 at 7 p.m. and Centre at 7:30 p.m.