(DECATUR, Ill.) – The 10th-ranked Thomas More women's volleyball team extended its winning streak to five matches today (Saturday, September 29, 2018) as it defeated Millikin University, 3-0, and 12th-ranked Hope College, 3-0, at the Millikin Mid-Season Classic in Decatur, Illinois.
- Thomas More won the match by the scores of 25-16, 25-15 and 25-11.
- First-year outside hitter Emily Mohs (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) hit .522 with a match-high 14 kills.
- Sophomore outside hitter Carlee Lambert (Cincinnati, Ohio/McAuley) tallied eight kills, while hitting .462 and had three blocks.
- Senior setter Jenna Fessler (Fort Mitchell, Ky./Beechwood) had 32 assists.
- Sophomore defensive specialist Jessica Ginn (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) finished with eight digs.
- First-year middle hitter/right side Julia Popova (Sofia, Bulgaria/Beechwood) had four total blocks.
- Junior middle hitter Madison Krumpleman (Crestview Hills, Ky./Holy Cross), junior outside hitter Sara Crooker (Williamsburg, Ohio/McNicholas) and junior defensive specialist Hannah Just (Louisville, Ky./DuPont Manual) each had seven digs.
- The Saints swept the national-ranked Flying Dutch by the scores of 25-22, 25-21 and 25-21
- This is the fourth nationally-ranked opponent that Thomas More has beaten this season.
- Mohs had 12 kills.
- Junior middle hitter Jenna Mummert (Batavia, Ohio/Clermont Northeastern) had 11 kills and six total blocks.
- Krumpelman had 10 digs
- Ginn had 12 digs.
- Fessler recorded 28 assists.
- Mohs and Lambert were named to the All-Tournament Team at the conclusion of the tournament.
- Thomas More returns to action on Tuesday (October 2) when it hosts Cincinnati Christian University at 7 p.m. inside the Connor Convocation Center in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.