(SPRINGFIELD, Ohio) - The women's volleyball team kept their winning streak alive taking down both Mary Washington and Heidelberg tonight. Thomas More swept Mary Washington 3-0, winning with scores of 25-16, 25-21, 25-9. The Saints came out on top against Heidelberg after taking it to five sets, winning with scores of 28-30, 25-17, 19-25, 25-18, 15-8. The Saints improve to 11-0 on the season.
MARY WASHINGTON MATCH
- First-Year Emily Mohs recorded the game-high 12 kills to go along with two digs and three blocks. Madison Krumpelman had the second most kills in the game, with eight, along with one assist, and 11 digs.
- Madison Read had the game high with 16 assists, along with three service aces, and six digs. Jenna Fessler was just two short of tying Read for the game high, recording 14 digs, along with three service aces, seven digs, and one block.
- Hannah Just led the team with 14 digs, with Krumpelman right behind her with 11, and Jessica Ginn with 10.
- Thomas More had the advantage in kills (37-22), assists (36-20), digs (59-44), and blocks (16-12).
- Mohs owned the team-high 18 kills in the match. Krumpelman and Carlee Lambert both added 10 kills.
- Fessler stood at the top with the game-high 38 assists to go along with three service aces, and four digs.
- Krumpelman tied a single game record for most services aces with 10 total, tying Marisa Meyer's record. Ginn recorded the team high 12 digs to go along with four assists, and one service ace.
- Thomas More had the advantage in kills (54-46), assists (52-45), service aces (27-14), and digs (48-42).
- Thomas More will look to keep their streak alive, facing the No. 3-ranked Wittenberg tomorrow for a 12:00pm match.