(BLUFFTON, Ohio) - The No. 23-ranked Thomas More women's volleyball team finished out the Bluffton Spiketacular 4-0 and remained undefeated on the season. The 8-0 Saints, took down Heidelberg in three sets and DePauw in four.
- Thomas More defeated the Heidelberg Student Princes in three sets, 25-16, 25-14, 27-25.
- Jenna Mummert led game one in kills, recording 11.
- Madison Krumpelman and Julia Popova each recorded 10 kills in game one, with Krumpelman also putting up 14 digs and one block.
- Sara Crooker recorded 17 digs in the match, while Jessica Ginn put up 15 of her own along with one assist.
- Jenna Fessler recorded 30 assists in match one, as well as four service aces, six digs, and one kill.
- The team put up a total of 48 kills, 44 assists, four service aces, and 66 digs.
- The DePauw Tigers took the Saints to four matches with the Saints coming out on top, 25-23, 25-15, 23-25, 25-23.
- Krumpelman led the match in kills, recording 20, along with 15 digs.
- Emily Mohs recorded the second most kills in the match for the Saints with 17, along with one dig and two blocks.
- Fessler ended the match with 23 assists, two kills, and six digs.
- The team ended the match with a collective total of 60 kills, 55 assists, 82 digs, and 10 service aces.
- The Thomas More Saints look to keep their undefeated streak alive as they return home to host Hanover on Sept. 12. The match will start at 7:00pm in the Connor Convocation Center.