(CHAPEL HILL, N.C.) – The Thomas More University women's swimming & diving team competed in the first day of the Janis Hape Dowd – Carolina Invitational today (Friday, February 8, 2019) at the Koury Natatorium in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The Janis Hape Dowd – Carolina Invitational is an unscored invitational.
- Junior Shelby Miller (Cincinnati, Ohio/McNicholas) finished fourth in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5:10.82.
- First-year Megan Hill (Xenia, Ohio/Xenia) finished 10th in the 500-yard free-style with a time of 6:09.73 and was 22nd in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 29.66-seconds.
- Junior Amanda Scola (Cincinnati, Ohio/Mercy) placed 13th in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 29.66-seconds.
- Junior Erin Carrus (Winchester, Ky./George Rogers Clark) finished 23rd in the 50-yard free-style with a time of 31.70-seconds.
- The second day of the Janis Hape Dowd – Carolina Invitational tomorrow moves to the Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion on the Duke University campus in Durham, North Carolina.