Nov 10, 2018
(URBANA, Ohio.) – The Thomas More University women's swimming & diving team defeated NCAA Division II member Urbana University, 79-63, today (Saturday, November 10, 2018) in a dual meet in Urbana, Ohio.
- The Saints won six events at the dual meet.
- Junior Shelby Miller (Cincinnati, Ohio/McNicholas) won the 400-yard individual medley with a time of 5:08.74 and the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:24.92.
- Junior Amanda Scola (Cincinnati, Ohio/Mother of Mercy) won the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 26:32 and the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5:43.05.
- First-year Ali Miller (Cincinnati, Ohio/Summit Country Day) won the 200-yard freestyle with a time of 2:15.93.
- The 400-yard medley relay team of S. Miller, A. Miller, Scola and first-year Megan Hill (Xenia, Ohio/Xenia) won the event with a time of 4:51.89.
- Thomas More returns to action next Saturday (November 17) with a quad meet hosted by Franklin College in Franklin, Indiana.