Sep 20, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The 1-7 Thomas More women's soccer team travels to Ohio Northern to take on the Polar Bears Saturday at 1 p.m., then returns home Sunday, Sept. 23, to host Capital in a make-up game at 1 p.m.
- The Thomas More women's soccer team looks to take down the 6-0 Centre Colonels.
- The match is set to start at at 7 p.m.
- The Saints notched thier first victory of the season against Sewanee on Saturday, Sept. 15, 1-0.
- Thomas More fell to Centre, 5-0, on Wednesday.
- Junior goalkeeper Maddy Kim (California, Ky./Notre Dame Academy) played 69:12 in goal and recorded 10 saves.
- First-year goalkeeper Taylor Peterson (Wilder, Ky./Campbell County) played the final 20:48 and had one save.
- The 4-2 Polar Bears come into the match off a 1-0 win at Oberlin on Tuesday.
- Junior Meagan Grierson picked up her 24th career shutout with one save in goal.
- Ohio Northern out-shot Oberlin 22-2.
- Capital comes into the match Sunday following a match at Hanover on Saturday.
- The Crusaders recently defeated Albion, 4-3, but fell to Hope, 3-1.
- Capital out-shot Albion 24-13, four different Crusaders scoring in the match.
- Follow along with the men's soccer team on twitter (@TMC_WSOCCER) and Facebook (Thomas More Women's Soccer)
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmcsaints), and facebook (Thomas More College Saints)
- Thomas More stays at home for its second to last home game of the season, hosting across-the-river rival, Mount St. Joseph for a 4:30 p.m. match on Sept. 26.