(ERIE, Pa.) – The Thomas More women's soccer team fell, 2-0, to Baldwin Wallace University today (Sunday, September 2, 2018) on the final day of the Herb Lauffler Memorial Tournament hosted by Penn State University – The Behrend College in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Baldwin Wallace's Olivia Kane scored the lone goal of the match in the 26th minute.
- The Yellow Jackets increased the lead to 2-0 in the 89th minute when Anna Wenzinger scored off a Kenna Poptic assist.
- Thomas More is now 0-2 on the season.
- The Yellow Jackets improve to 1-1.
- Junior goalkeeper Maddy Kim (California, Ky./Notre Dame Academy) played all 90 minutes in goal and recorded three saves.
- Junior midfielder Olivia Nienaber (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) took three shots, including one on-goal.
- Sophomore forward Hannah Dargo (Maineville, Ohio/Kings) had two shots, including one on-goal.
- First-year defender Jordan Harley (Cincinnati, Ohio/Mother of Mercy) took two shots in the match.
- The Saints return to action on Wednesday (September 5) as they will host Capital University in their home opener at 4:30 p.m. at BB&T Field in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.