(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More women's basketball team comes into tomorrow's game after being idle for two weeks. The Saints are currently 22-0 and No. 2-ranked, coming off two top-25 wins in Texas. The Saints take on old PAC foe Geneva tomorrow at 1:30 p.m.
- The Saints recently defeated No. 7-ranked Mary Hardin-Baylor, 73-55, back on Jan. 7
- The Saints out-scored the Cru 38-28 in the paint and 26-16 off turnovers.
- Emily Schultz finished with a double-double as she scored a game-high-tying 19 points and pulled down a game-high 10 rebounds.
- Madison Temple had 16 points, five rebounds and two assists.
- Shelby Rupp added 12 points, five rebounds and four assists.
- Kaela Saner just missed double-figure scoring with nine points.
- Thomas More built a 32-9 lead after the first quarter and led 46-23 at halftime.
- The Golden Tornadoes come into the game tomorrow 2-15 overall on the season.
- Geneva is currently on an 11-game losing streak, recently falling to Washington & Jefferson, 56-43.
- The team is averaging 59.2 points per game, shooting an average of .351 from the field.
- Callie Ford leads the team averaging 20.4 points per game, 2.8 assists per game, and 2.6 steals per game.
- Lauren Tipton leads the team averaging 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Live stats for tonights game can be found here.
- Live video broadcast for tonights game can be found here.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- The Saints stay on the road as they take on another old PAC foe, Saint Vincent, on Jan. 30.