(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - Thomas More women's basketball team looks to continue their win streak as they get set to take on No. 23-ranked Texas Dallas in Richardson, Texas today at 5 p.m. The Saints are 20-0 this season and look to push their win streak to 21 tonight.
The No. 2-ranked Thomas More Saints come into today's game coming off an 88-54 win over No. 18-NAIA Division I ranked Lindsey Wilson, who is a future Mid-South Conference foe.
- The Saints out-scored the Blue Raiders 46-24 in the paint, 13-6 off turnovers and 16-4 on fast breaks.
- Madison Temple had a double-double with 26 points and 10 rebounds, while pulling down seven rebounds.
- Shelby Rupp finished with 20 points, five rebounds and two blocks.
- Emily Schultz had 15 points, five blocks, six assists and five rebounds.
- Sophomore guard Briana McNutt had seven points.
- Senior guard Kelly Clapper finished with seven points.
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-DALLAS
- The Comets come into the game 9-3 overall on the season and currently on a three-game winning streak.
- Texas-Dallas recently took down Berry, winning 72-47.
- The Comets are averaging 70.4 points per game with a .424 shooting percentage.
- Raenett Hughes leads the team averaging 16.0 points per game, 7.8 rebounds per game, 2.5 assists per game, and 2.2 steals per game.
- The Comets opened their season with an 86-77 win over No. 17-ranked Wash U.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More stays south as they take on No. 12- ranked Mary Hardin-Baylor on Jan. 7 with an 8 p.m. tip.