(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The No. 4-ranked Thomas More women's basketball team takes on the No. 5-ranked University of Chicago for a battle of the Top-5 tonight at 7 p.m. in Chicago, Ill. The Saints look to keep their unbeaten streak alive and hand the Maroons their first loss of the season.
- Thomas More recently took down No. 14-ranked Wisconsin Whitewater, 69-48, over the weekend.
- The Saints out-scored the Warhawks 19-16 off turnovers and had a 24-22 advantage on points in the paint.
- Senior guard Madison Temple recorded a double-double with 21 points and 10 rebounds, while dishing out four assists and recording three steals.
- First-year guard Asyah Mitchell finished the game with 15 points and four rebounds.
- Senior forward Shelby Rupp had seven rebounds and two blocked shots.
- Sophomore guard Briana McNutt had eight points.
- The Maroons come into the game today 6-0 on the season, including a win over No.10-ranked Illinois Wesleyan.
- Chicago is averaging 79.5 points per game, 12.5 assists per game, 5.3 blocks per game, 41.8 rebounds per game, and 12.7 steals per game.
- The Maroons are led by Taylor Lake who is averaging 16.0 points per game, 6.7 rebounds per game, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Chicago is coming off a 73-54 win over Elmhurst and a 72-69 win overa Wheaton.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- The Saints continue their road-stand heading to Marietta to take on the Pioneers this Wednesday for a 7 p.m. tip.