Posted: Nov 30, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The No. 4-ranked, 6-0, Thomas More women's basketball team kicks-off an 11 game road-stand as it travels to Whitewater, WI to take on No. 17-ranked Wisconsin Whitewater tomorrow, Dec. 1 for a 4 p.m. tip-off.
- Thomas More goes into the game tomorrow 6-0 and on a six-game winning streak.
- Recently, the Saints took down La Roche, 95-39 in the Julie Costello Classic.
- The Saints had a 32-0 advantage in fast break points, 62-20 in the paint, 41-11 off turnovers and 20-2 in second-chance points.
- Senior guard Madison Temple scored 24 points, seven assists, five rebounds, and two steals.
- Junior forward Emily Schultz was named to the All-Tournament Team and had 10 points, nine rebounds, and four steals tonight.
- First-year guard Asyah Mitchell was named to the All-Tournament Team and finished tonight with 14 points.
- Senior forward Shelby Rupp tallied 17 points, pulled down seven rebounds and had three steals in the game.
- Sophomore guard Hayden White finished with eight rebounds.
- The Warhawks come into the game 4-1 overall and on a four-game winning streak.
- Wis. Whitewater recently took down Augustana College 75-67.
- The team is averaging 73.8 points per game, a .423 field-goal percentage, 40.8 rebounds per game, 10.6 assists per game, and 6.6 steals per game.
- The Warhawks are led by Becky Raeder, who is averaging 11.6 points per game, tied with Emily Schumacher.
- Raeder also holds the team high with a .568 field-goal percentage.
- Olivia Freckmann holds the team high with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More continues the road-stand taking on No. 5-ranked Chicago on Dec. 3 at 7 p.m.