Posted: Mar 15, 2019
(ADRIAN, Mich.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team fell to both Cumberland (Tenn.) and Goshen College today, 3-0. With the losses, the Saints drop to 3-18 on the season.
- The Saints fell against Cumberland by scores of 25-21, 26-24, 25-22.
- Nick Richard led the team with 14 kills in the game, along with two assists, one service ace, three digs, and two blocks.
- Andy Geigle also recorded double-digit kills, adding 10, along with one service ace, the team-high seven digs, and one block.
- Brock Cassin led the game with six blocks, one solo and five assisted, along with recording seven kills and one dig.
- Jakob Jones added five kills and recorded the team-high hitting percentage at .364.
- Tanner Miller recorded the game-high 31 assists, along with one service ace, seven digs, and one block.
- The Saints hit .239 in the game, compared to Cumberland hitting .280.
- In the second game of the day, the Saints fell to Goshen by scores of 25-23, 25-14, 25-12.
- Cassin led the team in game two with nine kills, along with one dig and three blocks.
- Jones recorded the team-high hitting percentage, hitting .333 with three kills, one assist, two digs, and two blocks.
- Geigle recorded seven kills, along with four digs and two blocks.
- Richard added six kills, along with two digs and one block.
- Miller recorded the team-high, 22 kills, along with the team-high 10 digs and one block.
- The Saints hit .033 compared to Goshen's .321.
- The Saints continue the Siena Heights Tournament tomorrow, Mar. 16, taking on Morningside and Lincoln.