Feb 21, 2019
(CRESTVIEW, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team picked up its second win of the season, shutting out Midway, 3-0. The Saints move to 2-14 overall on the season with the win.
- The Saints defeated the Eagles by scores of 25-19, 26-24, 25-23.
- Thomas More had a come from behind win in set to to take the 2-0 lead.
- Nick Richard, who was named the Jimmy John's Player of the Game, led the team with 14 kills, along with one assist, three service aces, six digs, and two blocks.
- Robby Cox and Brock Cassin shared the second highest with seven kills each. Cox added two assists, one service ace, and two digs while Cassin added one assist, one dig, and two blocks.
- Andy Geigle led the team with 12 digs, along with five kills, one assist, and two service aces.
- Tanner Miller held the team high with 27 assists, along with one kill, six digs, and two blocks.
- Jakob Jones recorded one kill, three digs, and one block.
- Adam Mathews recorded three digs while Ryan Hans added six and Thomas Williams with one.
- The Saints had the 7-6 advantage in blocks, 35-31 advantage in kills, and 32-31 advantage in assists.
- Thomas More his .200 tonight, compared to Midway's .098.
- The Saints continue their four-game home stand on Mar. 1, hosting Campbellsville at 7 p.m.