Feb 14, 2019
(CRESTVIEW, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team dropped its home opener tonight against Mount St. Joseph, 3-0, dropping to 1-14 on the season.
- The Saints fell to the Lions by scores of 25-22, 25-10, 25-23.
- Tanner Miller, who was named the Jimmy John's Player of the Game, led the team with 17 assists, along with two blocks and two digs.
- Robby Cox and Andy Geigle shared the team-high of five kills each. Cox added the team-high nine digs, along with one block, and Geigle added four digs and one block.
- Nick Richard and Brock Cassin shared the teams second highest with three kills each. Richard added one service ace and two digs while Cassin added one assist, one dig, and one block.
- The Saints hit -.014 tonight as the Lions hit .263.
- With the win, The Lions improve to 2-8 on the season.
- The Saints continue their four-game home stand on Feb. 21 as they host Midway for a 7 p.m. matchup.