(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team hosts its home opener tonight at 7 p.m. against Mount St. Joseph. The Saints come into the match 1-13 on the season, looking to take down the 1-8 Lions, whose only win came against the Saints on Feb. 2.
- The Saints recorded their first win and shut-out win of the season against Cincinnati Christian Univeristy, defeating the Eagles 3-0, on Feb. 6.
- Thomas More has gone 4+ sets to five opponents this season.
- The Saints are averaging 8.04 kills per set, 7.35 assists per set, 1.06 blocks per set, and 1.04 service aces per set.
- Nick Richard leads the team with 138 kills this season, while Tanner Miller leads the team with 311 assists.
- Four Saints have recorded over 50 digs this season, Richard with 60, Robby Cox with 63, Ryan Hans with 68, and Andy Geigle with the team-high of 70.
MOUNT ST. JOSEPH
- The Mount St. Joseph Lions come into today's with their only win coming against the Saints on Feb. 2.
- The Lions are averaging 9.72 kills per set, 9.03 assists per set, 1.78 blocks per set, and 1.06 service aces per set.
- Zack Storc leads the team with 74 kills this season, while Rey Sanchez holds the team-high with 237 assists.
- Darrell Swanson leads the team with 51 digs.
- Follow along all season long on Twitter (@Saints_MVB) and Instagram (thomasmore_vb).
- Follow along with all the Saints' sports on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- The Saints continue their four-game home stand on Feb. 21 as they host Midway for a 7 p.m. matchup.