(ALLIANCE, Ohio) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team dropped all three of its matches today at the Mount Union Purple Raider Rumble. The Saints fell 3-0 to Trine and Penn St. Altoona and 3-1 to Thiel, moving to 1-13 on the season.
PENN ST. ALTOONA
- The Saints fell to the Lions by scores of 25-14, 25-15, 25-20.
- Nick Richard led the team with 11 kills, along with one assist, one service ace, and one dig.
- Tanner Miller held the team high with 18 assists, along with one dig.
- Andy Geigle led the team with three digs, along with four kills.
- Brock Cassin recorded six kills, along with three assists and one dig.
- Robby Cox led the team with a .455 hitting percentage, recording five kills, along with one assist, and two service aces.
- Thomas Williams recorded one kill and one dig.
- Jakob Jones added one kill, one dig, and one block.
- The Saints fell to the Tomcats by scores of 17-25, 20-25, 25-23, 13-25.
- Richard led the game with 13 kills, along with one assist, one service ace, a team-high seven digs, one block, and a tie for the team's best hitting percentage with .250.
- Jones tied Richard, hitting .250, along with recording one kill, one service ace, and two digs.
- Miller led the team with 27 assists, along with one service ace and three digs.
- Geigle recorded 10 kills in the game, along with one assist and three kills.
- Cassin recorded four kills, along with one assist, one service ace, two digs, and one block.
- Cox recorded seven kills, along with five digs.
- Williams added one kill in the game.
- The Saints fell by scores of 25-18, 25-10, 25-23.
- Thomas More took Trine to five sets in the Trine tournament the first time they met.
- Richard and Cox led the team with six kills each. Richard also recording one assist and two digs while Cox added three service aces and a team-high seven digs.
- Miller led the team with 12 assists, along with three digs.
- Geigle added two kills, along with one assist, one service ace two digs, and one block.
- Cassin recorded one kill, along with three blocks.
- The Saints host Mount St. Joseph in their first home game of the season on Feb. 14 at 7 p.m.