May 03, 2019
(BLOOMINGTON, Ind.) – Nine Thomas More University men's track & field student-athletes competed today at the unscored Billy Hayes Invitational hosted by Indiana University at the Robert C. Haugh Track & Field Complex in Bloomington, Indiana.
- First-year Makai Lewis (Dayton, Ohio/Blemont) finished 11th in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.02-seconds and 19th in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.79-seconds.
- Junior TJ Moore (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) finished 16th in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.64-seconds.
- In the 400-meter dash, junior Corey Young (Cincinnati, Ohio/Finneytown) was ninth with a time of 50.14-seconds, sophomore Shawndale Mincy (Covington, Ky./Holmes) finished 12th with a time of 50.62-seconds and junior Zack Osburg (Woodlawn, Ky./Newport Central Catholic) finished 22nd with a time of 55.94-seconds.
- Junior Oscar Ramirez (Florence, Ky./Ryle) finished fifth in the 3,000-meter steeplechase with a time of 10:04.41.
- Senior Michael Campbell (Cincinnati, Ohio/LaSalle) placed 10th in the 3,000-meter run with a school record time of 8:55.90.
- Senior Ronny Smith (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) was 11th in the 1,500-meter run with a time of 4:25.04.
- Senior Ross Klocke (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) finished 20th win the 800-meter run with a school record time of 1:58.43.
- The 4x400-meter relay team of Moore, Mincy, Young and Osburg finished fifth with a time of 3:26.62.
- Thomas More is idle until May 16 when it travels to Delaware, Ohio to compete at the Great Lakes NCAA Final Qualifier hosted by Ohio Wesleyan University.