(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - Thomas More University's inaugural men's and women's swim and dive team takes on three teams this weekend. Starting on Friday, the Saints take on Asbury and Bethel at 4 p.m. in Wilmore, Ky. and on Saturday the Saints take on Bethel and Centre at 1 p.m. in Danville, Ky.
- The Saints opened their inaugural season last weekend at the Kentucky Invitational, placing third on both the men's and women's side.
- Justin Hailey become the first-ever event winner when he won the 50 yd. Freestyle.
- Hailey won again in the 100 Freestyle when he came from behind on the last lap to swim a personal best time of :49.42 and win the event by two one-hundreths of a second.
- Austin Smith placed 6th in the 200 Freestyle (1:54.84) and 4th in the 500 Freestyle and tied for 6th in the 100 Freestyle (:51.30).
- Aaron Atwood placed 6th in both the 50 Breaststroke (:34.19) and 100 Breaststroke (1:16.71).
- Luke Stuart took 6th in the 100 Butterfly (:56.43), 4th in the 50 Backstroke (:27.46) and 5th in the 100 IM (:58.85).
- Shelby Miller placed 5th in the 500 Freestyle (5:38.61).
- Hailey added a third top-six finish with coming in 5th in the 50 Backstroke (:28.55).
- In the one meet that the women's team has competed in, the Eagles fell to Lindsey Wilson College 113-90.
- The men's team competed agaist Lindsey Wilson College, falling 131-56.
- The women's team for Bethel has placed third in both meets so far this season.
- The first meet, the Fall Frenzy in Columbia, Ky., the Wildcats placed third out of five teams.
- The second meet, at Emmaanuel College in Franklin Springs, Ga., the team placed third out of six teams.
- The men's team for Bethel competed in the same two meets, placing fifth out of five teams at the Fall Frenzy and fourth place out of five teams at Emmaanuel College.
- The Colonels women's swim and dive team come into the meet 3-1 overall.
- The most recent win for Center came at Berry, winning 122-105.
- The men's swim and dive team also comes into the meet 3-1 overall.
- The most recent win came at Berry, winning 125-102.
- The Saints compete at the Wooster Quad Meet on Nov. 3.