(WOOSTER, Ohio) – The Thomas More University men's golf team finished in second place with a final score of 453 in day two of competition at the Nye Invitational in Wooster, Ohio. Due to the weather, only nine holes were recorded instead of the normal 18.
- Junior Kyle Alexander (Taylorsville, Ky./Spencer County) finished nine holes with a 39.
- Junior Zack Baynum (California, Ky./Campbell County) shot a 39 in nine holes.
- First-year Landon Finn (Florence, Ky./Boone County) finished today with a 39.
- Senior Matt Striegel (Cold Spring, Ky./Newport Central Catholic) finished with a 36 in nine holes for the team's best.
- Sophomore Nick Drake (Bowling Green, Ky./South Warren) shot a 39 on the nine holes played.
- Thomas More competes in the Strimer Memorial Invitational on April 27 in Delaware, Ohio.