(SANDUSKY, Ohio) – The Thomas More men's golf team finished fourth today (Sunday, September 9, 2018) at the weather shortened Cameo Pizza Battle at the Brook hosted by Ohio Wesleyan University at Plum Brook Country Club in Sandusky, Ohio.
The Saints shot a 459 (305-154) as the event was shortened to 27 holes and Thomas More's "B" team fired a 496 (332-164).
- Junior Kyle Alexander (Taylorsville, Ky./Spencer County) was the low Saint as he finished 11th with a 113 (77-36).
- Junior Zack Baynum (California, Ky./Campbell County) finished tied for 14th with a 115 (77-38).
- First-year Landon Finn (Florence, Ky./Boone County) finished tied for 17th with a 116 (76-40).
- First-year Tyler Chandler (Hebron, Ky./Covington Catholic) fired a 117 (77-40) to place tied for 23rd.
- Senior Matt Striegel (Cold Spring, Ky./Newport Central Catholic) finished tied for 26th with a 118 (75-43).
- Junior Jacob Zai (Cold Spring, Ky./Bishop Brossart) led the "B" team as he tied for 28th with A 119 (80-39).
- Sophomore Robby Case IV (Crestview Hills, Ky./Covington Latin) finished tied for 32nd place with a 121 (81-40).
- Sophomore Nick Drake (Bowling Green, Ky./South Warren) finished 34th with a 122 (85-37).
- First-year Sebastian Sims (Maineville, Ohio/Little Miami) finished 47th as he shot a 134 (86-48).
- First-year Tyler Sansom (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) finished 48th place with a 144 (91-53).
- Junior Blake Baioni (Cold Spring, Ky./Newport Central Catholic) competed as an individual and finished in 49th place with a 151 (101-50).
- The Saints return to action on September 17 and 18 when they compete in the Tom Kinder Memorial hosted by Bridgewater College at Lakeview Golf Course in Harrisonburg, Virginia.