(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team headed north to New York today to compete in the ACAA Conference Tournament this weekend. The 16-8 Saints take on Alfred State tomorrow at 5 p.m. with the winner advancing to the Championship game on Sunday.
- The Saints are coming off a win over Wright State-Lake on Senior Day.
- Brandon Horne was honored before the game for his 1,000th career point.
- Three players posted double-digits, Horne with 19, Ryne Callahan with 15, and Max Knisley with 11, who also finished with three rebounds, one steal, and one block.
- Callahan ended the game with four rebounds, along with one assist and went 5-13 from the field, 4-9 from beyond the arc.
- Horne added 10 rebounds, two steals, a tie for the team-high six assists, and went 7-12 from the field and 5-6 from the foul line.
- Ralph Stone finished with eight points, the team-high 15 rebounds, the team-high four steals, and four assists.
- Damion King shared the team-high with six assists, along with seven points, one steal, and seven rebounds.
- Ryan Batte put up the team-high of three blocks, along with nine points and five rebounds.
- The Pioneers come into this weekend 14-11 overall on the season.
- Alfred State is averaging 75.2 points per game.
- Juwan Toliver leads the team with 10.7 points per game, 5.6 rebounds per game, 4.6 assists per game, and 2.3 steaks per game.
- Tahaij Lewis is averaging a double-double with 16.4 points per game, 10.3 rebounds per game, and 1.7 blocks per game.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints will await their post season fate unitl Monday afternoon with the NCAA Selection Show.