(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team takes on future NAIA Mid-South opponent, Shawnee St., for the second time this season. The Saints defeated the Bears 77-60 about a month ago at home. Thomas More comes into the game tonight 15-7 overall and on a nine-game winning steak.
- The Saints are coming off an 80-63 win over Waynesburg on Saturday.
- Garren Bertsch and Ryan Batte each posted a new season-high against the Yellow Jackets.
- Three Saints posted double-digits against the Yellow Jackets, with Bertsch leading the way with the game-high and his season-high, 20 points, along with five rebounds and one steal.
- Ryne Callahan ended the game with 17 points, along with two rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
- Kedan Davis ended the night with 15 points, going 6-8 from the field and 3-3 from the foul line.
- Davis also grabbed six rebounds and dished out one assist to go with a steal.
- Damion King posted the game-high six assists, ending the night with seven points, five rebounds, and one steal.
- Brandon Horne ended the game with nine points, grabbing six rebounds, two steals, one block, and two assists.
- Batte grabbed the game-high and his season-high, nine rebounds, along with two assists, two steals, one block, and eight points.
- Shawnee St. comes into the game tonight 11-11 overall this season.
- Tamal Watkins leads the team averaging 11.91 points per game, 2.41 assists per game, and 1.27 steals per game.
- EJ Onu holds the team high 6.86 rebounds per game.
- The Bears are averaging 74.5 points per game and a .461 shooting percentage.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints return home for the final home game and final game of the regular season to take on Wright State-Lake for Senior Night on Feb. 16. Tip-off is at 3 p.m.