(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team looks to continue its winning streak as they get set to take on another old PAC foe Waynesburg on Saturday for a 1 p.m. tip. The Saints are 14-7 going into the game and on an eight game winning streak.
- The Saints are coming off an 89-64 win over Geneva last week.
- Five Saints put up double-digits tonight against the Golden Tornadoes.
- Brandon Horne became the 31st player in Thomas More men's basketball history to score 1,000 career points. Horne finished the game with 10 points, eight rebounds, one assist, and three steals.
- Kedan Davis recorded his first double-double of the season, grabbing 10 rebounds and putting up 11 points.
- Damion King ended the night with 13 points, six rebounds, a team-high eight assists, and two steals.
- Ryne Callahan recorded the team-high 19 points, going 5-9 from beyond the arc, along with three rebounds, two assists, and one steal.
- Ryan Batte added 17 points, along with grabbing four rebounds, one assist, and one steal.
- Garren Bertsch ended the night with eight points, two rebounds, and one assist.
- The Yellow Jackets come into the game this weekend 6-14 overall on the season and coming off a 72-67 win over Geneva.
- Waynesburg is averaging 70.2 points per game, with a .421 shooting percentage.
- Brennan Smith leads the team with 14.5 points per game and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Frank Bozicevic leads the team with 2.1 assists per game and 1.7 steals per game.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints stay on the road as they take a future Mid-South Conference opponent, Shawnee St. on Feb. 4 at 7 p.m.