Jan 25, 2019
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team looks to expand its seven-game winning streak as it takes on the Geneva Golden Torandoes this Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- The Saints are coming off a 77-60 win over soon-to-be Mid-South Conference rival Shawnee St.
- Four different Saints reached double-digits points tonight, while Brandon Horne was eight points shy of reaching his 1,000th career point.
- Horne finished with 12 points, six rebounds, two assists, a game-high of four steals, and a perfect four-for-four from the foul line.
- Callahan led the game with 18 points, along with three rebounds, five assists, and zero turnovers.
- King and Stone both finished with 17 points on the night. Stone also grabbed eight rebounds, as well as two assists and one steal and King added three rebounds, three assists, and three steals.
- Ryan Batte was tied for the three-way game high of eight rebounds, along with five points, two assists, and one steal.
- Garren Bertsch put up eight points, along with three rbounds and one assist.
- The Golden Torandoes are 8-10 coming into the game tomorrow.
- Geneva is coming off of a 73-72 win over Washington & Jefferson and currently on a two-game winning streak.
- The Golden Tornadoes are averaging 68.8 points per game and a .418 shooting percentage.
- Ethan Moose leads the team averaging 14.7 points per game, 9.3 rebounds per game, and 1.6 steals per game.
- Eric McGee leads the team averaging 3.7 assists per game.
- Live stats for tonights game can be found here.
- Live video broadcast for tonights game can be found here.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints stay on the road as they take on another old PAC foe, Waynesburg, on Feb. 2.