Dec 15, 2018
(OLIVET, Mich.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team dropped a game today as the Comets of Olivet took down the Saints 84-44. With the loss, the Saints move to 6-5 on the season.
- The Comets took the lead early in the game and did not look back.
- The Saints trailed Olivet by 20, 41-21, going into halftime.
- Senior Ryne Callahan was four short of his 1,000th career point mark, as he posted the team-high 11-points.
- Callahan also recorded two rebounds, one assist, and one steal.
- Senior Ralph Stone put up eight points on the night, along with four rebounds and one assist.
- Senior Brandon Horne posted four rebounds, along with two assists and three points.
- Senior Damion King posted five points, one steal, one assist, and two rebounds.
- Senior Antonio McKinney posted the team-high five rebounds, as well as one assist and three points.
- Kort Justice put up four points, along with two rebounds.
- The Saints shot .311 from the field tonight.
- The Saints continue their road stand as they head to Lexington, Ky. to take on Chicago on Dec. 19 to compete in the Don Lane Classic.