Posted: Dec 01, 2018
(CLEVELAND, Ohio) - The Thomas More men's basketball team pulled off a come from behind win over Case Western Reserve today. The Saints defeated the Spartans 81-74 to improve to 4-4 on the season.
- The Saints were trailing by three at half-time, 36-33.
- There were four ties and four lead changes in the game.
- Thomas More outscored the Spartans by 10 in the second half.
- Four different Saints scored in double-digits.
- Ralph Stone (Shelbyville, Ky. / Martha Layne Collins) recorded a double-double today as he shared the game-high with Damion King (Winchester, Ky, / George Rogers Clark) with 17 points each, along with the game-high 12 rebounds.
- Stone also put up one assist, one steal, and one block.
- Along with his 17 points, King recorded one rebound, five assists, and one steal.
- Ryne Callahan (Morehead, Ky. / Rowan County) and Brandon Horne (Louisville, Ky. / Male) each recorded 13 points in the game.
- Callahan also recorded one rebound and went 5-9 from the field.
- Horne also put up eight rebounds, two assists, one block, and went 5-9 from the field.
- Kedan Davis (Newport, Ky. / Newport) led the team off the bench, recording eight points and three rebounds.
- The Saints shot .508 in the game compared to the Spartans .433.
- The Saints continue their road stand taking on Spalding on Dec. 5 for a 7 p.m. tip-off.