Nov 20, 2018
(BEREA, Ohio) - The Thomas More men's basketball team fell short by only one point, 69-70, to Baldwin Wallace tonight in a hard-fought game. With the loss, the Saints move to 2-2 on the season as Baldwin Wallace advances to 3-1 overall.
- Three Saints scored in double-digits tonight, Ralph Stone, Damion King, and Noah Pedelty all scoring 13-points each.
- King tied for the game-high with six rebounds, along with having three assists and shot 5-13 from the field.
- Pedelty went a perfect 5-5 from the field and 2-2 from beyond the arc, along with recording two rebounds.
- Stone went 6-10 from the field and grabbed five rebounds.
- Brandon Horne went 2-2 from the foul line, along with putting up eight points, grabbing three rebounds, one assist, one block, and the game-high four steals.
- The Saints shot .518 from the field, .385 from three-point range, and .667 from the foul line.
- The Saints had their largest lead of four points in the first half, five minutes into the game and trailed by as much as 13 four minutes into the second half.
- The Saints head to Christopher Newport to take on John Carrol in the opening round of the Christopher Newport Tournament.
- Tip-off is set for 2 p.m. on Nov. 24.