(CRESTVEIW HILLS, Ky.) - The 31-3 Thomas More University women's volleyball team heads east to Huntingdon, Pa. to compete in the NCAA Regional round of the NCAA Championship Tournament. The Saints open up against the 20-12 overall Pitt Bradford Panthers. The first round will be hosted by Juniata at the Memorial Gymnasium.
12:30 pm - Game 1: (25-5) Christopher Newport vs. (22-9) Bethany (WV)
3:00 pm - Game 2: (31-3) Thomas More vs. (20-12) Pitt Bradford
5:30 pm - Game 3: (26-4) Marymount (Va.) vs. (20-11) Mary Washington
8:00 pm - Game 4: (24-3) Juniata vs. (26-4) Notre Dame (Md.)
2:00 pm - Game 5: Winner of Game 1 vs. Winner of Game 2
5:30 pm - Game 6: Winner of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 4
TBA - Game 7: Winner of Game 5 vs. Winner of Game 6
- The Captains are entering the NCAA Tournament with a 25-5 record, CNU earned an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament after claiming the Capital Athletic Conference Championship on Saturday.
- Christopher Newport has faced five nationally ranked opponents this season.
- The 22-9 Bison punched their ticket to the NCAA tournament as the President's Athletic Conference automatic bid after winning the conference championship in a straight set against Westminster College.
- The Bison fell to Pitt Bradford earlier this season in four sets.
- The Saints comes into the NCAA Tournament 31-3 overall, coming off an ACAA Conference Championship.
- Thomas More has faced seven nationally ranked teams this season already, including taking down the No. 1 team, Calvin.
- The 20-12 Panthers earned an at-large bid after the conference championship win agaisnt Penn St.-Behrend.
- The Panthers have faced Bethany this season, defeating the Bison in four sets.
- Marymount is coming off of the first conference title in program history, defeating Cabrini University on Saturday, 3-1, in the first-ever Atlantic East Conference championship.
- The Saints have faced Mary Washington, Christopher Newport, and Juiata already this season, finishing 26-4.
- Mary Washington earned an at-large bid due to their strength of schedule and a finish of 20-11 overall.
- The Eagles fell to Christopher Newport in the conference championship in five sets.
- Juniata earned a bid to the NCAA Tournament after taking home the Landmark Conference Championship.
- The 24-3 Eagles have faced eight nationally ranked opponents this season.
NOTRE DAME (Md.)
- Notre Dame (Md.), 25-4, earned an a bid to the NCAA Tournament after their conference win against Keystone College.
- The Gators earned their first-ever conference championship in any sport, since joining the Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC), this past Saturday in a 3-0 victory over Keystone College.