Mar 23, 2019
(LEXINGTON, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's and women's track and field team competed in the Transylvania Pioneer Invitational today. The men finished in fifth place overall while the women took home 13th.
- Milan McNulty placed third in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:02.66.
- Jessi Urichich finished seventh overall in the 800-meter dash with a final time of 2:37.77.
- Natalie Kleier placed seventh in the 1,500-meter run with a time of 5:25.55.
- The 4x100-meter relay team placed 10th, with a time of 59.59.
- Samantha Clark placed eighth in the high jump, with a final height of 1.45-meters.
- Montez Taylor and Makai Lewis placed fourth and fifth in the 100-meter dash with final times of 11.27 and 11.30 respectively.
- Corey Young placed eighth in the 400-meter dash with a time of 51.18, while Shawndale Mincy placed 10th with a time of 51.39.
- Ross Klocke finished ninth in the 1,500-meter run with a time of 4:12.24.
- Michael Campbell came in second in the 5,000-meter run with a time of 15:43.02.
- Oscar Ramirez led the team in the 3,000-meter steeplechase, coming in first with a time of 10:07.84.
- The 4x100-meter relay team placed fifth with a time of 43.39.
- The 4x400-meter relay team finished third with a time fo 3:28.04.
- Ryan Everidge placed fifth in the pole vault competition with a height of 3.80-meters.
- RJ Whitehill was close too top-five in the pole vault, finishing at 3.65-meters.
- Kamrin Boone placed eighth in the triple jump with a distance of 11.77-meters.
- Todd Lewis finished in fifth in the shot put with a distance of 13.50-meters.
- Jacob Steinmetz threw for 12.74-meters in the shot put, placing him in eighth place.
- In the discus event, Lewis and Steinmetz swapped places as Steinmetz threw for 42.25-meters for fifth place and Lewis threw for 40.20-meters for eighth place.
- Steinmetz finished fourth in the hammer, with a distance of 45.73-meters.
- The Saints compete next in the Hanover Invitational on Mar. 30.