(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More women's basketball team headed north to New York today to compete in the ACAA Conference Tournament this weekend. The 25-0 Saints will take on Alfred State tomorrow at noon with the winner advancing to play in the championship on Sunday.
- The Saints recently defeated Wilberforce University on Senior Day.
- Madison Temple reached two milestones during her final regular season game in the CCC, becoming the all-time leader in assists and scoring her 2,000th career point.
- The Saints had a 38-28 advantage in the paint, 34-17 off turnovers and 15-7 on second chance points.
- Temple scored 19 points, pulled down eight rebounds and dished out seven assists.Shelby
- Shelby Rupp led all scorers with 20 points, pulled down seven rebounds, dished out three assists and blocked one shot.
- Emily Schultz finished the game with 14 points and blocked two shots, while adding five rebounds and two assists.
- The Pioneers come into this weekend 6-17 overall on the season.
- Alfred State is averaging 62.2 points per game.
- Jordyn Pettit leads the team with 14.2 points per game and 11.4 rebounds per game.
- Rayanna Anderson is averaging 12.5 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Live stats for tonights game can be found here.
- Live video broadcast for tonights game can be found here.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- The Saints will await their post season fate unitl Monday afternoon with the NCAA Selection Show.