Jan 30, 2019
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More women's basketball looks to take on old PAC foe, Saint Vincent, tonight at 5:30 p.m. The Saints come into the game tonight 23-0 and ranked No. 2 in Division III.
- The Saints recently defeated old PAC for Geneva College, 90-57.
- Thomas More built a 30-9 lead after the first quarter and led 53-23 at halftime.
- The Saints out-scored the Golden Tornadoes 44-18 in the paint, 28-11 off turnovers and 18-14 on fast breaks.
- Madison Temple led the Saints as she scored 23 points as she shot 76.9 percent (10-of-13) from the floor and pulled down eight rebounds, dished out eight assists and had two steals.
- Kaela Saner shot 77.8 percent (seven-of-nine) from the field, including 66.7 percent (four-of-six) from the behind the three-point arc for 18 points and had three steals.
- Senior forward Shelby Rupp finished with seven points, three rebounds and a blocked shot.
- Syarra Sellers finished with seven points and six rebounds.
- The Bearcats come into today's game 16-3 overall and coming off a 94-74 win over Thiel.
- Saint Vincent is averaging 72.4 points per game with a .416 shooting percentage.
- Madison Kollar leads the team with 16.1 points per game.
- Paige Montrose holds the team high with 5.6 rebounds per game and 2.2 steals per game.
- Live stats for tonights game can be found here.
- Live video broadcast for tonights game can be found here.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- The Saints return home for the final home game of the season and for Senior Day as they take on Wilberforce on Feb. 17 for a 2 p.m. tip.