(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The No.2-ranked and 15-0 Thomas More women's basketball team concludes its 11 game road stand as it travels to Greencastle, Ind. to compete in the Amy Hasbrook Memorial Classic hosted by DePauw. The Saints take on Franklin tonight at 4 p.m. and play again tomorrow depending on the results of tonight's game.
- The Saints are coming off two wins down in Miami, Fla.
- Thomas More defeated Wesleyan (Conn.) 85-49 and Cal Lutheran 76-42.
- In the Wesleyan game, Madison Temple increased her made field goal total to 659, breaking the previous mark of 656 set by Amy Burk (1995-99).
- Shelby Rupp just missed a double-double as she scored 14 points and pulled down a game-high nine rebounds while recording three steals.
- Junior forward Emily Schultz had 15 points seven rebounds and two steals.
- In the Cal Lutheran game, Temple finished the game with 28 points, five rebounds, four assists, and four steals.
- Temple now has 1,771 career points and is 18 points shy of the all-time leading scorer record of 1,789, which is held by Abby Owings (2014-18).
- Schultz finished the game with 12 points, seven rebounds, three steals, and two assists.
- Senior forward Rupp had eight points and seven rebounds.
- First-year guard Asyah Mitchell had seven points.
- Franklin comes into the game 2-7 overall, coming off an 87-63 loss to Albion and currently on a three-game losing streak.
- The Grizzlies are shooting .412 this season and average 66.8 points per game.
- Bayleigh Walker leads the team averaging 13.2 points per game and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Ashlin Acock leads the team with 3.4 assists per game.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More returns home after an 11 game road stand to host three home games in a row.
- The Saints first take on Centre on Dec. 30 at 2 p.m.