(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The 4-0 Thomas More University women's basketball team hosts the 17th annual Julie Costello Memorial Classic this weekend. The weekend's teams consists of Thomas More, Maryville (Tenn.), LaRoche, and Dominican. Thomas More will take on Maryville today at 4 p.m. and LaRoche tomorrow at 4 p.m.
- The Saints are coming off a 100-40 win over Meredith last weekend and are currently on a four-game win streak.
- Senior guard Madison Temple finished the game with a game-high 26 points, six steals, five assists and four rebounds.
- First-year guard Asyah Mitchell had 11 points.
- First-year guard Lucy Carrigan led the team on the boards with seven rebounds.
- Senior guard Kelly Clapper led the team in assists with six.
- Junior guard Kaela Saner and senior forward Shelby Rupp each finished the game with eight points.
- Sophomore forward Allison Gribben pulled down six rebounds.
- 15 different Saints scored in the game.
- The Scots come into the weekend 0-2 this season, recently falling 67-65 to Sewanee.
- Maryville is averaging 57.0 points per game, 31.0 rebounds per game, 9.5 assists per game, 9.0 steals per game, and 3.0 blocks per game.
- Klaire Varney leads the team, averaging 17.0 points per game.
- Elsa Eckenrod leads the team with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Varner and Libby Gardner lead the team with 2.5 assists per game each.
- LaRoche comes into the weekend 0-3 this season, recently coming off a 67-58 loss to Lycoming.
- The Redhawks are averaging 62.0 points per game, 35.0 rebounds per game, 12.7 assists per game, 8.0 steals per game, and 2.3 blocks per game.
- Jenna Cole leads the team with 20.0 points per game.
- Dalezsa Regan leads the team with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Shaundrea Butler holds the team high with 5.7 assists per game.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More hits the road to take on Wis. Whitewater on Dec. 1 to kick-off an 11 game road-stand.