Jan 26, 2019
(ANGOLA, Ind.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team took North Park to four sets, falling 3-1, and fell 3-0 to Mount Union in Day two of the Trine Tournament. The Saints moved to 0-7 overall on the season.
- The Saints fell to the North Park Vikings by scores of 20-25, 25-22, 10-25, 21-25.
- Nick Richard led the team with a team-high 12 kills, along with one assist and a team-high 12 digs.
- Tanner Miller led the team with 28 assists, along with one kill.
- Miller and Andy Geigle tied for the second highest on the team with 10 digs each.
- Geigle also recorded four kills.
- The Saints hit .017 against the Vikings who hit .161.
- The Saints fell to the Raiders by scores of 20-25, 15-25, 26-28.
- Richard led the game with 13 kills, along with two service aces, one dig, and one block.
- Miller added a team-high of 24 assists, along with three digs and one block.
- Ryan Hans led the team with four digs, along with one assist.
- Brock Cassin recorded four kills and one block.
- Geigle added five kills, along with two service aces and two digs.
- Jakob Jones held the team-high hitting percentage, ending the game hitting .667. Jones added two kills, one dig, and one block.
- Thomas Williams recorded one kill and one block in the game.
- The Saints improved from hitting .017 in game one of the day to hitting .137 against the Raiders'.313.
- The Saints head across the river to Mount St. Joseph to compete in the MSJ Tri-Match against Wittenberg and MSJ on Feb. 2.