(ANGOLA, Ind.) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team took Concordia-Chicago to four sets, dropping 3-1, and took Trine to five sets, dropping 3-2, in the first night of the Trine Tournament. The Saints move to 0-5 overall on the season.
- The Saints fell to the Cougars by scores of 25-17, 15-25, 20-25, 25-21.
- Nick Richard tied for the game-high with 11 kills on the night, along with one assist, two service aces, two digs, and one block.
- Brock Cassin put up six kills, along with one service ace and the game-high eight blocks, three solo and five assisted.
- Robby Cox added five kills, along with three service aces, four digs, and two blocks.
- Tanner Miller led the team with 21 assists, along with one kill, one dig, and three blocks.
- Ryan Hans led the team with seven digs, along with two assists.
- Andy Geigle put up the team's second highest of six digs, along with two kills, one service ace, and one block.
- The Saints hit .073 on the night compared to the Cougars .180.
- The Saints dropped to the Thunder after five sets by scores of 15-25, 31-29, 15-25, 27-25, 10-15.
- Richard and Geigle tied for the team-high with 11 kills each. Richard also put up one assist, six digs, and one block. Geigle added one service ace and 10 digs.
- Cox added nine kills, two assists, one service ace, 11 digs, a team-high 11 digs, and two blocks, one solo, and one assist.
- Cassin put up five kills, along with one dig and four blocks, two solo and two assisted.
- Miller put up the team-high 32 assists, along with one service ace, one dig, and two blocks.
- The Saints improved and hit .099 on the night, compared to Trine's .227.
- The Saints continue the Trine Tournament as they take on North Park and Mount Union tomorrow.