(HANCOCK, Mich.) - The Thomas More men's soccer team were crowned ACAA Men's Soccer Champions today as they took down SUNY Delhi. The Saints took the Broncos to penalty-kicks, coming out victorious. Due to snow which had fallen throughout the game, the overtime period was eliminated and the team moved directly to penalty kicks.
- Thomas More got on the board from a SUNY Delhi own goal in the 89th minute, only five seconds before time ran out, to send it to PK's.
- Patrick Louis led the team with three shots, all on goal.
- Suli Kayed and Patrick Dames also had three shots each.
- Jeff Paulin had six saves in the net for the Saints.
- Dominic Russo was named the tournament Most Valuable Player.
- Bryce Day, Louis, and Mark McAulay were named to the All-Tournament team.
- Thomas More held a slim 15-14 advantage in shots while SUNY Delhi had a 9-6 advantage in saves.
- The team grabbed the third ACAA Championship of the day for the Saints after women's soccer and women's volleyball became Champions earlier in the day.
- Thomas More ends the season 6-11-3 and transitions to NAIA and the Mid-South Conference next season.